The 2021 Oregon Area Chamber of Commerce and Community Awards were held at Stronghold Camp and Retreat Center on Aug. 19.
The Chamber's Annual Dinner is the night where the community celebrates a year's achievements, looks ahead to next year, and recognizes those in the community who have done so much to make the Oregon Area a better place.
Winners were nominated by peers in the community.
* Business of the Year: Re/Max of Rock Valley
* Welcome to the Chamber: Simply Home
* Civic Leadership Award: Oregon United Methodist Church
* Citizens of the Year: Dr .Tom and Mrs. Jan Champley
* Volunteer of the Year: Mary Coulter
Thank you to our sponsors who support the chamber and would like to help recognize those in our community who go above and beyond to make our area a better place to live, work, and do business. E.D Etnyre and Company, Stillman Bank, Woods, Exelon, Re/Max of Rock Valley, City of Oregon, Martin and Company, Hazel's Cafe, Oregon Park District, Central Bank, and Oregon Rotary.